Registration Terms and Conditions
- Each participant (or participant guardian if under 18) must complete the On Deck Skateboard Shop waiver form upon registration for a camp or lesson.
- Each camp participant requires a skateboard, as well as an appropriate helmet and elbow and knee pads
- Payment is required to solidify a spot in a camp or lesson. All payments are non-refundable. If you can not attend, a store credit will be issued in place of the missed session, or applied to a later session date. Please note there will be no credit given within two weeks prior to the camp you are registered for.
- We ask that for the safety of all camp participants, please do not bring any lunch or snack items containing peanuts. If your child has a peanut or any other allergy, please let us know.
- On Deck has the responsibility to protect the confidentiality of any information about our registrants and to safeguard the use of information you may reasonably expect us to keep private. We will maintain the confidentiality of personal information you provide and use it only to support your relationship with us.
Order our great gear online! Shipped to you or available for local pickup.